Saturday 17 November 2012

Phalaenopsis orchid in acrylic

Hi everyone! my days have been busy  with  work,celebrating my birthday and then diwali  festival with my brothers family . 
So after making up some lost sleep I am back at painting .I wanted to do a larger painting of the phalaenopsis orchids.I choose the white phalaenopsis as they  are so popular . You find them on brochures of orchid producing companies all the time.
This painting I have planned to do in two sections with the bloom split into two canvas.The first one is done .Do also have a look at my phalenopsis in watercolor if you are new to my site.http://nandadeviy.blogspot.in/2012/04/halaenopsis-kaleidoscope-in-watercolour.html
12x24 " stretched canvas 



4 comments:

  1. gorgeous! beautiful shadows.

    and happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou so much for visiting and your wishes.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. thankyou Za faran,for visiting and do come again

      Delete