Saturday 22 September 2012

Farm house with white daffodils view

Hello  Everyone,
Today's painting is a farm house with a view  of a daffodils field.This painting was done in water color and I have used aqua color pencils to highlight the flowers .I wanted to combine a landscape and  flowers. The reference is from a photo in a brochure of a flower bulb company.They have grown white daffodils in the east slope of the farmhouse from where they sell flower bulbs.  That is great marketing I think,showcasing your own products near your store.I would love buying those daffodils!
Its a simple painting I just left white spaces for the white daffodils. I loved painting the brick wall separating the field from the house.Hope to post more landscapes and flowers soon.Let me know your views.

26cmx35cm
watercolor

2 comments:

  1. Hello Nanda:) This is a lovely painting. Love all the daffs in the front. You gave it a nice depth and the composition is beautiful. Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou Renate for visiting and the compliment. I am trying to gain confidence in doing landscapes with watercolors and your comments is encouraging.

      Delete